Saturday, April 4, 2009

prejudice act.

fluffy clouds shadowing the vast blue skies,
as morning breeze cools my skin.
in an abandoned built-up village sitting in a corner by a table,
here i am writing randomly,
as a deafening power-up generator pedalling in the background.


it's 8.43am, a night had passed since my coy landed on p.tekong,
didn't have a peaceful rest the night before,
'cos my mind was rattling with thoughts;
thoughts that tell me this could be my chance & this could be it.


a time it seems to repeat every year,
which went through many tears.
i'm gonna miss my friends whom once were close,
but i don't wanna hurt them so i must go.


it all seems perfectly fine,
though it is definitely not right.
nevertheless, it has lessen the stress,
no more am i in distress.


i love YOU but i couldn't move on anymore.
the road ends here.
for now.
i'm truely sorry,
will YOU please forgive me.