Sunday, February 7, 2010

going back rock.

what a message from Paul Scanlon!

i so wanna him back to share more. 

miss these times of word. what a season indeed.

right before he shared the word, he introduced a clip of what his church is doing and that song that covered with the vid was so 'english' rock. and i'm lovin' it!

kinda brings me back to what i used to enjoy, indulging my ears to;

have you guessed who they are? if you're answering Switchfoot, you're right!

although they are an American band, from San Diego, their music has always been uplifting, enjoyable and doesn't make ya shake-ya-head-too-much alternative rock.

so it got me intrigued to head down to Attributes to get a copy of their latest album;

Hello Hurricane

and man o man.. they just keep getting better and better each album man!

the moment i played it in my car, not just it brings back the old rock juice in me, i'm lovin' it already! simply sensational!

trust me, this album ain't like any before since 'Star' in Nothing is Sound album.

this album is loaded with full force of mother nature, so welcome - Hello Hurricane!

No comments:

Post a Comment