Saturday, February 13, 2010

dying line.

as the title would imply, my Nokia E51 is dying on me.

thanks to my butter-fingers, slipped outta my hand, and sank into a pail, filled with water. just picture in the world of electricity on planet circuit board, a Tsunami had just disastrously flood the entire world; talk about Noah's Arch or Titanic.

thank God, it's still functioning pretty ok. Just a couple of frustrating flaws. Initially the keypad was malfunction, had to 'resuscitate', and thought i lost it totally as it dead on me. Minutes after switching on and off of the phone, the keypad revived miraculously, but like a short-circuited robot - flashing LEDs and the originally assigned key functions went hay wired; what supposed to be '0', it turned out to be key to clock, or supposed to be '9', turned left, and epic last, supposed to be 'end call' turned out to be 'call' button. haha!

finally, it got more stabilized and was back to normal, just a couple of malfunctioning access of buttons again.

this time, i have had it.

as Nokia E51 has auto-key lock function by default, my '*' button function is dead, hence my phone is ever stuck in key-lock!!!!

i can do nothing with this phone now!!!

frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment