Sunday, January 3, 2010

1st rant of da new year

what a way to start 2010, a new year with fiery furnace under my feet and burning up from my ass to the crown of my head!

it wasn't a peaceful ORD for me after all.

Encik has been calling me up regarding the stores which i've handed over to my understudy - deficits over several items which they have been stock-taking for next week's Logistics Readiness Inspection (LRI).

It's something that boils me to hear it that small little things are accumulating each week for the past 1 month or so. Not to mention, the threat that Encik is pressuring on me, faints my heart, causing faith to leak; wanting to bring this up to the police for like inappropriate what SAF property or what not sh*t! And exaggerated on charging me by filing a lawsuit on me.

honestly, it ain't feel good at all, less to say it's the 2nd day of a new year, you got a call that screwed the entire opening; much like i've been nuked right in the beginning of the movie and the main plot of the story lies behind after.

truthfully, i don't blame or am angry with Encik. In fact, i am thankful that he has been helping me over the course of my vocation the time he became my CSM. Besides, i think the pressure and workload of the Brigade weighing over his shoulders, would cause him to have such reactions.

true enough, there were paperwork which i did were unjustifiable and wrong in procedures, but i believe that would not constitute to such an atomic result. There has to be some statistical errors; which i've found out one to be instead of x+58 helmets, the 58 should already consist in x and not x+58!

fretted and crushed is my spirit and heart. but i'm not letting this be a defeat, not to mention a new year and a bright future i'm pursuing right now!

i'm believing God with that little faith i've left and with all my heart that this debt is already lifted away. i've always love the life principle of Pst Kong; that he never likes to hear- 'cannot be done', 'don't know' or 'impossible'. Things may be too difficult to handle but a problem always has a solution that comes with it. Even if not, there's never an 'impossible' for WITH GOD, ALL and ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!

will be burning my 3rd week of Jan to help out my understudy and settle the discrepancies.

O Lord, vindicate me once again from this crisis and let me live and leave in peace from SAF's bond and focus on the things which are of more importance.

*venting out in agony on the summit of the mountain exacerbatingly*

No comments:

Post a Comment