Sunday, October 25, 2009

caustic battle.

each week passes senselessly,
missing out every opportunities.

need to know what my purpose is,
what contributions can be made?

couldn't voice it out,
didn't know how to either,
an agony hard to burden.

but a longing heart seeks to belong,
a thirsting soul to be quenched,
and a crying spirit hungers for fulfillment.

each day closes dark on me,
not knowing when the light would shine again.

if there isn't any progress,
it's mundane to go through the process.

correct me if i am wrong,
guide me if i am lost,
please direct me for i'm Yours.

eradicate the venomous mind,
and vindicate the evil in me.

poisoned the heart has been,
so the soul intoxicated.

purify that dying beat,
alleviate the pain.

show me Your ways,
show me Your purpose,
show me Your desires.

bitter cry so deafening,
a man in his last stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment