Sunday, October 4, 2009

bracing the present.

continuing my previous entry, one thought came to mind.

as i was browsing through my past entries in multiply; good and bad feelings surfaced back up.

but one that impressed me the most was how i was challenged as a person, by one whom i used to work with in church, in the same ministry. Unfortunately, is now away from God. The one whom I loved to communicate with, make fun of each other with, constantly challenging each other intellectually.


really miss those days.


loved her wits.


my point is i wish i may find another person whom my life would be challenged, constantly, to be a better person, a better man. whom i may share my joy and pain with, whom we may make fun of each other with, whom may go through thick and thin with.

i guess time has changed many; the way we think, say, do, perceive, judge, decide, our circumstances, our future, present or even our past. And most of the time, we, or i've changed so much, i hardly even recognize myself anymore.

still. i thank God for the now. for everything that was or has already passed, all is done on purpose of God.


i just wanna speak out my heart. how much i long to love and be loved.

i'm not satisfied, God.

i want more from You.

lead me to my destiny You've placed before me.

for the Kingdom of Heaven's sake.

i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment