Saturday, September 26, 2009

disappointed.

just wanna find a good seaside view where i can scream at the top of my voice.

apart from feeling uneasy and awkward inside, yesterday's ATP Shoot for my second year of NS ended terribly regretful and disappointed.

out of 34 bullet rounds, i left just a shot to earn my marksmanship WITH monetary reward of $200 of 29 rounds. so i praised God for His grace to keep me in alertness in the day shoot which cost me to lose 3 shots only. But, after which in the night shoot, i can afford to lose 4 shots in total of 12 rounds. Unfortunately, one hand due to the LED light not tightly secured, cause my rifle to lose it's zero-ing point, the other was that i rushed triggering the rounds when i had more than enough seconds to shoot down the target.

ONE SHOT! just ONE MORE SHOT! wasted my time to seek Medical Officer for certification to rundown so as to earn $200 if i obtain marksmanship. Not only did i not earn that monetary reward, i didn't even earn my marksmanship badge!!!!

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream infinity*

on another subject. just tonight after cell group, i felt uneasy; wasn't my usual self. probably i am tired, still i was too quiet and my mind kept rattling with thoughts. don't tell me Nash's syndrome is back.

screw all da!

tomorrow's SIM open house. just wanna concentrate on my decision to which course and University i wanna do my degree education awarded under.

TGIF. not. TGIW (Thank God It's Weekend). YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment