Sunday, September 27, 2009

98% decided.

yeap. finally i've made up my decision. in fact, i have made contingency plans to it too.

after today's visit to SIM Open house, i've fully clarified my inquiries to the course of my pursue for degree certification - i'll apply into RMIT University.

why then my title, you ask?

the leftover 2% is due to the fact that my GCE 'O' Level English grade was D7, and the minimum requirement for entry is at least a pass(C6). However, it's still up to the Academic Council to decide if they would like to offer me that opportunity to study in that course.

pray hard that i may be offered.

Alternatively, if not successful, i'll apply for UOL this coming January, 2010 then. Again, the minimum requirements still stand for application in UOL. BUT! If offered, they would to advise me to take an external recognized english certification program first to eligible me to enroll; i would buy me a good 1 or 2 months before UOL intake starts in next August.

Moreover, i can work full-time while waiting to enlist to UOL too.

God is good.

Nevertheless, i do pray that RMIT would still accept me based on my other 'O' Level subjects and my diploma, though of different course.

Wait on. =)


Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment