Sunday, March 8, 2009

show me how.

i came across a couple of blog entries that caught my attention.

i feel that i've lost something inside.

something that which once was close.

a sense of belonging.

joy, happiness, love.

i miss the good old times.

however, i've moved on. and it's about time that i realise it and start acting on it.

it'll be hard and long process.

but that's when new relationships are built.

new joy, new happiness, new love.

the old can only be but memories in one's soul.

after that short gathering yesterday, i began to realise that unity and love is lacking in this new cg.

perhaps everyone is still adjusting to the change?

perhaps everyone is still learning about one another?

whatever it may be.

we're all in this together.

change is inevitable.

problems are evitable and can be overcame.

in one accord. in power. with love. with God.

it hurts indeed to know the truth.

and it will hurt more if not doing anything about it.

let go the baggages. start afresh. walk on forward.

i'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I agree with what you have wrote. To tell you honestly, I felt a sense of loneliness and loss after the short dinner at long johns. As if we were merely at this border line level that's hard to breakthrough to another deeper level of close fellowship.

    Only one person knew where had I gone after that. However, I still believe that we need more time and activities for us to actively be bonded stronger as a whole cg. Eg. the Ubin trip, which have brought some of you guys closer. I came to w272 much earlier than some of u all, and I was all alone going to yanny's place every week since august last yr for make up cg till oct. Can you imagine me, alone, trying to blend in with the rest of the cg? To some of you all it may nt be easy, but I had nt much of a problem because of the warmth and friendly pple in w272. Ask the seniors like andrew, venny and yun cui, or even peiling. They can tell you the transition period was nt easy for them too. I was also shocked when I was told of the re-shuffle, but since then, I had put my trust and fellowship whole-heartedly to the new cg.

    I may nt be long enough in church or spiritually strong to say all these, but I felt that everyone of us have a role to play to make the cg warm and successful. Agree with what peiling said, there certainly have love and warmth in the cg, its a matter of time hw is it going to be opened up. We need more of these bonding activities. Like what the SAF believe, cohesion. As for the change of the present cg, we got to put the past behind and move on. Dont look back. Dont compare. The more we compare with our previous cg, the more we will feel sad. But take initiatives on hw to improve the cg. How to get the rest of the cg moving and look forward. I think the committee has reviewed all these i guess? So its up to the individual to want to enjoy the fellowship of the present cg or still want to dwell on the past. The truth will set us free. =)

    ReplyDelete