Sunday, January 25, 2009

moo(new) year

wanna restart blogging this chinese new year. but why blogspot, you ask?

may sound silly, i have a tough time blogging in multiply using my desktop. hence, this change of type of blog.

nevertheless, this blog would just use for my chronicles, and i'll still keep mulitply for photos, songs, and videos.

so that's side track. this new year of the ox, didn't really feeling excited about it afterall, knowing now it's the first day, and hours later, i'll wake up to prepare to go my relative house to 'bai nian'. i guess the reason is because of my grandpa and every year it's just about the same. getting lotza 'hong baos' is a very delightful thing. lol. but it's quite boring to go through the day after getting them. i hope my friends have ideas to meet up and have fun.

nonetheless, my cousin, Franster is back from Taiwan for this festive season, and i'm looking forward to meet him!

ok la. i'll blog till here. will try to keep up my lifestyle in blogging as regularly as possible.

Wishing all a prosperous & God-blessed moo year!

No comments:

Post a Comment